1. Sat. June 29th : Health Campaigns Together Conference in Leeds.
The Conference should help us get a better handle on what is happening in health and social care, share experience and talk about what can be done but also recharge our batteries and derive strength from each other .
2. Thursday 13th June to Sat. 5th July . See Space 2’s “ Many Happy Returns :70 years of NHS memories “ exhibition in room 700 at Leeds City Library. We co-operated closely with Space 2 in preparation for the exhibition and it does show !
3. Friday July 5th ( and possibly Sat 6th too) NHS Birthday event – details to be discussed but we will definitely have a lunchtime event on 5th and will be trying to make some links with Space 2’s exhibition. Plans to be made at the next KONP mtg. on Wed 26th June.
4. Saturday 13th July Kirkstall Festival 10-4 ish We have taken over the stall usually run by Leeds Hospital Alert so need lots of help and bright ideas about how to make it interesting & attractive.
5. Friday 20th September: ( almost confirmed) Banner Theatre musical/ multi-media production on the NHS at Seven Arts, Chapel Allerton
6. Sat 28th September : KONP / HCT National Conference on Mental Health at the Royal Free Hospital London.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING : Wednesday 26th June 6.30 – 8pm in the Victoria Hotel