Just as in 2014, our NHS again is no 1 in the world for healthcare. Health leaders need to listen and learn that privatisation of healthcare leads to an ongoing series of expensive, unnecessary failures that damage patients, damage staff, damage the economy and lead to loss of life.
Take Action Now!
• Urge your MP to oppose cuts, press the Government to fund the NHS to provide top quality care and support the NHS Reinstatement Bill. This will scrap the 2012 Health & Social Care Act and restore a publicly funded, publicly provided and accountable National Health Service
• Resist plans for £22 billion more NHS cuts to services across Yorkshire.
• Stop contracting out NHS employees.
• Stop the sell-off of NHS Land and Assets
• Support fair pay for NHS staff and the re-instatement of the bursary for nurses and other key health workers.