Brexit promised £350m a week, deliberate underfunding is destroying your valued NHS services. Join us to find out more about what is happening in Yorkshire and what you can do about it. Patients and staff united to support our national treasure – our NHS.
10.15 Registration and refreshments
10.45 Dr David Wrigley on ‘What’s happening to our NHS?’ plus an update from a junior doctor
11. 30 Workshops on
– Sustainability and Transformation Plans (Slash and Trash Plans?) implications, cuts etc
– Mental Health Services – or lack of them !
12.30 Lunch ( small cost)
1.15 Brief summary of morning workshops then
John Lister on the fightback
2.00 Workshops on
– Influencing politicians to pursue the re-nationalisation of the NHS and funding
– Influencing CCGs, Trusts, Local Councils etc
– Upping our game in raising public awareness and galvanising people power
3.00 Tea/ coffee etc
3.15 – 4 Closing session : Working together to win !
Booking not essential but to guarantee your place and help us manage numbers and food, please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or T. 0113 2622800