From our Calderdale colleagues, if you or any relatives / friends affected, please pass on these dates.
1. Tuesday 5th April CCG Consultation drop-in in Hebden Bridge Town Hall 2-8pm. We need people to monitor the quality of the event and to hand out our list of questions outside.
2. Tuesday 5th April Calderdale AHSC Scrutiny Panel meeting Hx town hall 6pm. This will be discussing Todmorden Health Centre Vanguard and Urgent Care Scheme, also Closure of Art Therapy service, and Mental Health in Calderdale.
3. Wednesday 6th April Joint Health Scrutiny Panel meeting. 3.30pm Halifax Town Hall. They will be looking at Planned Care, Maternity and Paediatrics.
4. Thursday 14th April Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group Meeting 2pm at the Shay. Agenda is not out yet.
5. Thursday 14th April. Consultation Public Meeting 6-8pm Halifax Leisure Centre.
6. Tuesday 19th April Joint Health Scrutiny Panel meeting 3.30 Halifax Town Hall. Looking at Transport Travel and Parking, Patient Flows, YAS, Estates, and Clinical Senate.
7. Wednesday 20th April CCG Consultation drop in Todmorden Central Methodist Church. 2-8pm. We need people to hand out leaflets and monitor the consultation.
8. Thursday 21st April Calderdale 38 degrees meeting 6.30 at The Three Pigeons pub in Halifax.