- TOMORROW – Sweep Privatisation out of the NHS, 11-1pm near Borough Market, Halifax.
- Tues 1st Support our amazing Junior Doctors
- Jubilee Wing, LGI 8.00 – 9.30 am, supporting the #juniordoctors strike. If you can also join at Jimmys, Seacroft, please get in touch
- #meetthedrs 7.30am Oxford Place
- Tues 1st – 7.30pm, Cafe Economique, Seven Arts Centre – Superdoc John Puntis will give a talk: “If the NHS is sick , is privatisation the Cure?” (CE charge £4 entry)
- Wed 2nd 6.30 – 8pm O’ Neill’s pub side room, Great George St. General meeting and do bring your finest singing voices – ’tis an Irish pub after all
- Sunday 13th 2pm outside Boots, Commercial St
Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts
- Wed 16th 5.45pm Dortmund Square
It is a fair, even-handed, noble adjustment of things, that while there is infection in disease and sorrow, there is nothing in the world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humour
- Harrogate Hospital are tendering for outpatient pharmacy. ( just as Leeds did recently) Tenders due in early December but still time to challenge the process.
- Sell off of Brotherton and the old part of LGI for housing and office development. We insist that it is all ploughed back into the NHS locally.
- Excellent regional meeting with good representation from NHS staff, yorkshire campaign groups and unions. We shared info and discussed the junior doctors dispute, what is happening in Yorkshire re devolution , cuts and privatisation.