You are warmly welcome at our next meeting of Leeds Keep Our NHS Public tomorrow 6.30-8pm at O’Neill’s pub, Great George Street, directly opposite the back of the Town Hall. We should be in the side room on the left and if anyone is able to get into town early, I would be very glad of any support giving out the attached leaflet outside Brotherton Wing of the LGI ( opposite Millennium Square) from 5.45pm
Flashmob choir practice with experienced choir leader and composer, Frances Bernstein this Friday 20th 6-7.30pm at the Quaker meeting House on Woodhouse Lane – see 9. This is only our second session and no singing experience is necessary. Most of us are new starters but were amazed how much we enjoyed it last time. Please bring friends!
Draft Agenda for Leeds KONP meeting , Wed 18.11
- NHS News: National Developments
- Local News and updates,
- Feedback from the Regional Network meeting 13.11 and discussion re joint campaigning across the Region
- Feedback re stall alongside a “Meet the Doctors Event” last Sunday and ideas for further action to support the docs and all health workers.
- Possible collective response to NHS England’s invitation to participate in consultation on their mandate. public consultation on the mandate to NHS England for 2016/17. Deadline 23.11. The mandate is supposed to set the Government’s objectives for NHS England, as well as its budget and to “be finalised in light of responses, and the outcome of the Government’s Spending Review, ahead of publication in December 2015”.
- Public Meeting end Jan/ early Feb
- Keep Our NHS Public brief feedback re national developments and collective completion of a group ballot paper for 3 officer posts ( 2 co- chairs and a Secretary) and 6 ordinary Executive members.